Vietnam – Majority of workers plan to job hop in H1 2023 (Vietnam … – Staffing Industry Analysts

SIA is the Global Advisor on Staffing and Workforce Solutions
The majority, or 75%, of workers in Vietnam have planned job hopping in the first half (H1) of 2023, mostly for higher pay, reports Vietnam News, citing a report made by job board Vieclam24h. Jobseekers prioritise companies that have development potential (65%), healthy working environment (61%), young and dynamic working environment (47%), and locations near their homes (45%). Regarding challenges facing human resources divisions, the report showed that 14% of employers are upset by job hopping, 18% find it hard to seek talent, and 14% struggle to look for suitable and long-term employees. Employers are also expected to incur other obstacles this year, including economic recession (15%), salary and policies (12%), budget and finance (8%), and recruitment difficulties (7%). When it comes to job losses due to economic depression, 58% of surveyed workers said they would find a new job immediately while the remaining 42% intend to change their career orientations.
Staffing Conferences | Staffing Webinars | Corporate Membership
Buyer Conferences | Buyer Webinars | CWS Council Membership
Research | Editorial
Copyright ©2023 Crain Communications Inc | Privacy | Sitemap

source

Leave a Comment